One-to-one tuition and bespoke art courses
The Fine Art Room also offers one-to-one tuition and delivers bespoke workshops and art courses – ideal if you who can’t make it to a studio-based course, would prefer private tuition or want to work in your own space. We can also provide art-centred sessions and workshops for corporate events and celebrations.
Some sessions, courses and workshops can also be delivered online, all at a time to suit you.
We can also help you with a range of one-off or multi-session consultations. We can:
- Help you work through artists’ block
- Provide guidance if you want to work with a particular medium, artmaking style or technique
- Give you fresh insight on your work via a one-off meeting or regular mentoring
- Offer concise feedback on your portfolio
- Advise you on applications
- Deliver professional input on your latest art and design project
Prices start at just £30 an hour. Get in touch using the form below – hopefully we can help you.
Our one-to-one and bespoke packages and professional advice service are delivered by Mario Lautier-Vella.
Principal Tutor and founder of The Fine Art Room, Mario is a professional artist and qualified tutor who has enjoyed working with artists of all ages since graduating with a Master’s degree in art and media practice in 2012. His corporate experience includes working with Capital FM, Choice FM, Gold Radio, Xfm, City Lit, AOL, Oasis Clothing and Warwickshire College,
>> Find out more about Mario Lautier-Vella at The Fine Art Room
>> Visit Mario’s website
Get in touch
Get in touch using the form below: