One-to-one tuition and bespoke art courses
The Fine Art Room also offers one-to-one tuition and delivers bespoke workshops and art courses – ideal if you who can’t make it to a studio-based course, would prefer private tuition or want to work in your own space. We can also provide art-centred sessions and workshops for corporate events and celebrations.
Some sessions, courses and workshops can also be delivered online, all at a time to suit you.
We can also help you with a range of one-off or multi-session consultations. We can:
- Help you work through artists’ block
- Provide guidance if you want to work with a particular medium, artmaking style or technique
- Give you fresh insight on your work via a one-off meeting or regular mentoring
- Offer concise feedback on your portfolio
- Advise you on applications
- Deliver professional input on your latest art and design project
Prices start at just £30 an hour. Get in touch using the form below – hopefully we can help you.
Our one-to-one and bespoke packages and professional advice service are delivered by Mario Lautier-Vella.
Principal Tutor and founder of The Fine Art Room, Mario is a professional artist and qualified tutor who has enjoyed working with artists of all ages since graduating with a Master’s degree in art and media practice in 2012. His corporate experience includes working with Capital FM, Choice FM, Gold Radio, Xfm, City Lit, AOL, Oasis Clothing and Warwickshire College,
Get in touch
Get in touch using the form below: