Draw and Paint: Belgium (Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges)
Sunday July 30 – Monday 7 August
Experience stunning art, architecture and much more on our week-long course of sketching, sight-seeing and studio sessions.
- Enjoy a 9-day drawing and painting holiday in Belgium. Based in Ghent, there will be optional visits to Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges (pictured right).
- Be inspired by our visits to key art collections and other sites of interest plus enjoy independent sketching / research time, as well as time out to relax and explore at your own pace
- There will also be 3-hour morning or afternoon studio sessions in our Ghent studio space, plus a full studio session from 10-5pm on our last day.
- Limited to 8 students only ensuring plenty of 1-2-1 tuition and support
- Only £400
- You can pay for your course in one payment or pay in two instalments (February + May)
- The price doesn’t include your travel fare, accommodation, meals or materials – so you can work with / plan within your budget and requirements – we can advise you on where to stay and what to bring
- Friends or partners who want to join us on our research trips and visits can join us during the day but not use the studio i.e your+1s cost £300 (limited number of places available)
- The holiday will include travelling on foot so you / +1s must be able to walk / stand for a long duration and be prepared to sketch outdoors. We will also be travelling using public transport
- Full itinerary available on request
- To make an enquiry or to reserve your place, please get in touch using the form below: