Draw and Paint: Malta
Sunday May 6 – Friday May 11 – SOLD OUT!
Be inspired by the Mediterranean island of Malta in beautiful spring sunshine and enjoy 6 full days of sketching, sight-seeing and studio sessions.
- Enjoy a 6 day drawing and painting holiday in Malta
- 6 full days (10am-7pm) of tuition and guiding that includes sightseeing, sketching / research time in the morning and early afternoon then studio sessions in the late afternoon to early evening
- Studio sessions will be from 4pm-7pm Monday – Thursday; all day (10am – 1pm + 4pm-7pm) on the Friday
- Work in a professional studio – easels, boards, storage and courtesy tea and coffee
- Price also includes an unlimited bus travel pass valid for a week, starting on the Sunday
- Limited to 8 students only
- A special launch price of £360
- The price doesn’t include your flights, accommodation, meals or materials – so you can work with / plan within your budget and requirements – we can advise you on where to stay and what to bring
- A 10% discount on materials will be available in Malta
- Friends or partners that want to join us during the day but not use the studio i.e your+1s cost £300 (limited number of places)
- The holiday will include a lot of walking so you / +1s must be able to walk / stand for a long duration and be prepared to sketch outdoors. We will also be travelling using public transport
- Full itinerary available on request
- To make an enquiry or to book your place, please get in touch using the form below: