Draw and Paint: Malta
Sunday April 15 – Friday April 20
– SOLD OUT!
Be inspired by the Mediterranean island of Malta in beautiful spring sunshine and enjoy 6 full days of sketching, sight-seeing and studio sessions.
THIS COURSE HAS SOLD OUT – get in touch using the form below and we’ll add you to the waiting list. We’ll email you if any spaces become available. Please note it is first come, first served for any available spaces.
There are still spaces available on our Draw and Paint: Malta course taking place in May >> Find out more
- Enjoy a 6 day drawing and painting holiday in Malta
- 6 full days (10am-7pm) of tuition and guiding that includes sightseeing, sketching / research time in the morning and early afternoon then studio sessions in the late afternoon to early evening
- Studio sessions will be from 4pm-7pm Monday – Thursday; all day (10am – 1pm + 4pm-7pm) on the Friday
- Work in a professional studio – easels, boards, storage and courtesy tea and coffee
- Price also includes an unlimited bus travel pass valid for a week, starting on the Sunday
- Limited to 8 students only
- A special launch price of £360
- The price doesn’t include your flights, accommodation, meals or materials – so you can work with / plan within your budget and requirements – we can advise you on where to stay and what to bring
- A 10% discount on materials will be available in Malta
- Friends or partners that want to join us during the day but not use the studio i.e your+1s cost £300 (limited number of places)
- The holiday will include a lot of walking so you / +1s must be able to walk / stand for a long duration and be prepared to sketch outdoors. We will also be travelling using public transport
- Full itinerary available on request
- To make an enquiry or to book your place, please get in touch using the form below: